May 23, 2012

Manila is Gaga!

Going back last August 11, 2009, I watched Lady Gaga's The Fame Ball in Manila. And hell, it was really good because she's really a performer. She really can sing, can dance, and can play the piano. I love her to bits! I was so thankful(until now!) to my Ate for giving me a great gift I received on my 18th birthday, 2 patron tix for Lady Gaga!☺
I learned from watching concerts that to truly enjoy it, don't take photos or videos when the concert already started so that you're not gonna miss anything so ever since I realized that I just copy photos or videos from my companions. Haha! I hope they do not get to read this, they might not give me copies anymore. :p

This 1st part right here is just the "front act" and the main performance is nearly coming!☺ But before that, I just wanna tell all the haters and protesters of Lady Gaga a line from a song by Aretha Franklin, "R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Take care, TCB." I'm not gonna argue with them because I respect their opinion but just so they know, I also want them to respect mine. It's my time and money I'm wasting(NOT!) after all. And I'm old enough to filter the things I hear and see. And for the record, Lady Gaga supports equality(which for me is a good thing) and she also does charity work for hiv/aids victims. Peace, Love, Happiness, little monsters! Paws up!☺
NOTE: PHOTOS ARE COPIED FROM GOOGLE.COM

 So last night, I attend THE Born This Way Ball, 2nd night of the Manila leg. I bought GA tix because the ticket prices were really pricey and I almost decided not to watch beforehand until the last minute, specifically when Gaga arrived in Manila.

So, as expected Mother Monster awed every little monster that attended the ball. For me, it felt surreal watching her perform again. She outdid The Fame Ball and The Monster Ball. I swear! The concert is over-the-top! The stage showcases a castle which opens and closes like a doll house, it's so wonderful I'm lost for words to describe that awesome stage. Really. From the props and her costumes alone, my money was already well spent! I should not also forget Lady Gaga's all out performance. I'm so happy I attended the best concert ever!♥

"I'm not an alien, I'm not a woman, I'm not a man, and I'm not a creature of your government, Manila. I'm all your dreams and I'm all your potential. Let me be all your insecurities and your fears. I'm your future, I'm everything that makes you sad and angry. I'm you, little monsters."

"I respect you, I respect your culture but I can't stand homophobia and hatred!"

This is my favorite outfit of hers. A cutout white dress, so fab and cute and everything Gaga. I so had fun at the ball, it's gonna be an unforgettable night of my life. I sang, I danced, and I screamed all night! I really did enjoy and it's so worth the penny I've spent!☺

Dear Mother Monster, thank you! Thank you for your songs. I promise to you that "I'll die living just as free as my hair." I love you Gaga!☺

And to all the little monsters out there, just be who you wanna be and be proud of it! There's nothing to be ashamed of as long as you're not stepping on anyone's toes. There's nothing wrong with who you are. And always remember that you're not alone, and a lot of your co-little monsters believes in you. ♥


Paws up!☺
A

No comments:

Post a Comment