June 4, 2012

Random Thoughts 1

This particular blog post is some kind of a catching up and ramblings I wanna share. Please bear with me. ☺


I am perfectly aware that I've been for the nth time missing in action here in my blog. I'm currently busy with reading books(I'm on my 13th book for this year!), watching movies(old downloaded ones), hanging out and having a sleepover with my cousins(summer must do for me), and sometimes, very often times, seldom times, I go out. I know, my life's boring, lame and whatnot but I'm by far happy... in a way. In some ways. 


Anyway, I just learned yesterday that Nicki 'dope' Minaj is having a concert here in Manila this year! Woohoo! I'm so excited and I'm so nervous at the same time. I'm sort of expecting the ticket prices to be sky high and will make me faint but I'm still kind of hoping for some miracle. And Manila's concert scene is simply getting better as the days pass by. Snow Patrol and Jennifer Lopez is also having a concert here! How cool is that, huh? Times like this, how I wish I'm a rich kid that in a snap of a finger I can buy a concert ticket or much better an airplane ticket. Okay, I'm privileged enough to be experiencing good life but sometimes I just wonder how it feels to live that rich(if you know what I mean by THAT).


Moving on, do you know that The Perks of Being A Wallflower's trailer is out today? I love Logan Lerman, he's charming! And I loved the book! I really enjoyed reading it. ☺


From a movie, I'm jumping on a series I come to love, I am so excited for Pretty Little Liars tomorrow! I know it will just get better. ☺ Hmm.. From a happy note to a not so happy one, I'm saddened when CW released that Gossip Girl will have its last season already. I expected them to atleast reach season 8, 9 or even 10 just like some other series that has great following. I really do get attach by the things I watch or the books I read that I'm affected by it a lot. Weirdo. I know! :p


From shallow ones to a deeper topic, I'm going back to college! I really didn't stop or anything, I just took a course that's not a bachelor's degree and I've finished it. Now I'm taking a degree because it will help my career in a lot of ways. I'm crossing my fingers on this one but I strongly believe that I can do this with the help from my family and friends.  ♥




xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment