June 13, 2012

Back to School

I'm gonna go to school once again. TODAY! This time, I'm targeting a bachelor's degree that'd help me big time on my pastry shop goal in the near future. Anyhow, I've been busy these past few days lazing around the house because I know I would not be able to do it anytime soon this semester. Wish me luck! ♥

What's with bookstores and paper packaging nowadays? I like that it's environment-friendly but it isn't that consumer-friendly because it's such a hassle to carry it around. I suggest for you to bring an extra bag when bookstore shopping. ☺

I simply bought the basic stuff needed for college students. The things needed atleast for the first week of classes. ☺
Papers, fillers(I'm a loyal Cattleya filler user) and pens(anything that can make me write).☺

I know this isn't needed for school but I promised myself that I will buy this when I buy my school stuff so I did! Insurgent by Veronica Roth, the 2nd book of Divergent. I'm gonna read this as soon as I finish Looking for Alaska by John Green. ☺

Reading is a good escape from all the shits of reality while you're enhancing your comprehension and vocabulary, so R-E-A-D! ☺

A happy school year/semester to us all! ☺ Let's cross our fingers for kindhearted and skilled teachers/professors! 

 

xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment