June 16, 2012

Oishii!

Last June 11, my family and I went to visit Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage in Antipolo City, and right after we decided to head to Gateway for early dinner. Sumosam in Gateway just open a month or two ago so we ended up eating there. It was my 2nd time to eat in Sumosam and so far, my experiences can be sum up into great service meets good food! ☺

Chicken Teriyaki
My not so baby brother ordered this. I think it's his favorite. Everytime we eat together in a Japanese restaurant, he always(I mean ALWAYS!) order this one. ☺

Tonkatsu
We ordered this one for my little nephew, and the serving was big for him so we helped him eat it.(Bad habit!) Anyway, it tasted just like your regular tonkatsu but the meat was leaner so it's a perfect tonkatsu for me! ☺  

Beef Curry
Ate's beau chose this and he said it's good. I only wish their veggies were more fresh!

Gyudon
This is so good! So good! I took a bite of this and I fell in love with it instantly but it's Ate's so I tried my best not to take it from her. :p

Vegetable Ramen
Nanay picked this because she's not feeling too well that time. This tasted good but the downside was it's not piping hot when it was served so after only a while, it already is too cold for a ramen treat. Sad. 

Rib eye
Don't judge me! I can't help it. I am and I will forever be a steak-girl. I think I'll never be a salad-girl(no offense meant!), I'm merely being myself! I love love love steaks! It's my comfort food. It's the main entree made perfectly for me. Not only my tummy but my whole being was really happy after eating this. ☺

Kazoku! La familia! Ohana! 

"I've had a lot of big dreams, I've made a lot of bad moves.. I know you could walk away but you never do."
"When all the others turn away, you love me more.. You love me more."

xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment