June 12, 2012

Thursday, Friday's!

Last Thursday, my Ate's friend(and had been mine too) treated us for a lovely dinner at T.G.I.Friday's because he's back in town for a week long vacay from working in Sg. He's so sweet he made time for us during his short trip here in Manila. I can honestly say that great people are hard to find so we gotta keep them, forever.☺

Anyway, here's what we ate. Thanks to my Instagram for it! :p

Jack Daniel's Salmon for Carlo, I tasted this one and it's so good I wanna grab Carlo's plate and eat it all. Well, we all know that salmons are heaven on earth but Friday's Whipped Potato is crazy good too so this one's a perfect order!☺

Mushroom Chicken & Mushrooms for Jiggy("treat-er"), I wasn't able to taste this dish because Jiggy was seated far from me but I think it tasted good because he finished it all, to think that Friday's portions are American size. :p

Jack Daniel's Pork Chop for Niño(Ate's bf), this one is okay. Nothing special and nothing off flavor, it's just okay.


Spicy New Orleans for Ate, this dish lacks flavor. It would taste way better if the flavor is stronger, the "spicy-ness" was already good but the flavor needs a little more push(if you know what I mean). Maybe mere salt & pepper could make a difference! ☺

Filipino Pork Liempo is my very own order, I didn't regret choosing this because it's good. It's a safe order but I love it nonetheless! Its meat is soft enough, you know it's cooked just right. ☺


After eating at Friday's, we went to Caffecino by Dome to wait for their other friends and to talk about stuff, so we ordered something sweet even though we're already full(sorry God for gluttony!).

Devil Food's Cake

Chocolate Cake

The cakes are chocolate-y moist but their icing are a little too grainy. I think it would be better if it were seamlessly smooth. ☺

That night had been full of stories and laughter. There's never a dull moment when you're with your true friends. The people that tells you the truth, the people that knows your imperfections and accepts you nevertheless. ♥


xx,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment