January 1, 2012

Thumbs up!☺

Hello 2012! Please be gentle to all of us.♥ 
FYI: The posts I'm gonna make these following days are catch-up-2011-happening-posts. Please bare with me.☺

A few days before Christmas, I together with my cousin Ressa and my aunt whom I call Mama went to Greenhills to have some Christmas shopping done. And when we got hungry, we tried eating here..☺

The tradition of good food continues... Casa Reyes Restaurant.☺

Pork Binagoongan for Ressa. Their binagoongan tastes nothing like the one I used to eat but it tastes fine.☺

Crispy Adobo for Mama. I didn't like this much because it's kind a dry when I tasted it, I like my Adobo sauce-y though I like that they fried the chicken first so that it's gonna be crispy.☺

And this is my order. A taste of heaven in a plate, Kare-Kare Bagnet for the win! I love love love it! Kare-Kare is my favorite Filipino viand and using bagnet or crispy porkchop is just perfect for me.☺

Macaroni salad for sharing that tastes nothing special and not interesting enough. It looks and tastes bland.

Lumpiang Sariwa for sharing too and this one is good. The wrapper is soft, the veggies were cut nicely and the sauce is so match with everything. It's not too sweet nor too salty.☺


"For every man, to eat and drink... is a gift of God." 
-Ecclesiastes 3:13


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment