January 2, 2012

There's just a lot of world to see..

Story telling through photos' captions...

"Of all of our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language."
-WD


Before checking our baggage in. Singapore bound to go to Universal Studios and visit a relative and some friends.☺

At RW Sentosa with my big sis, Aissa and my cousin IƱigo. Colored merlion at our back!☺

"Eat happy"

It's a must! A photo with the USS' globe just outside the entrance. I recommend buying the tickets online because the line were crazy long especially at peak season. We bought the ticket online and we just had to line up on a short one.☺

How insane is this? Seeing John Lloyd Cruz and Vhong Navarro on Universal Studios. 365 days a year and they happened to be on USS on the same day we did. It's fate!! :p I was so busy screaming "I love you John Lloyd" that's why this is the only photo I took. I was such a fan girl.☺

Marilyn Monroe. She's the only character we had a photo with. The lines were long and lining up is time consuming that's why we just passed by them.☺

I just have to have a photo with hottie Vhong!♥ I didn't get to have a photo with JLC because he's in the other side of the "street". I really like John Lloyd but I gotta admit that Vhong is so much hotter and more gorgeous than JLC.☺

The line at the Transformer ride was craaayzaaaay but so worth it! I love it! It's my favorite ride everrrr!☺

We only stayed at Sg for 2 days and a half. Yes, it's brief yet fun!☺ Went to Chinatown to buy pasalubongs and to eat too.☺

At Palawan beach in Sentosa's beach station. It's free to go there! Coool right?☺

There are tons of things to do in Sentosa and there are also free stuff to go to. I love Sentosa!☺

Haha! Yes, I love making faces. :p

Sky ride! We tried the Luge and it's hell awesome but I didn't bought the photo because I looked like crap in it! I don't wanna buy a photo that showcases a crap-looking-Alyssa but I really enjoyed the Luge. I love land adventures like that.☺

We also went inside Daddy Merlion in Sentosa. We're in his mouth in this photo. Spot Daddy Merlion's teeth! :D

We also tried the Sg flyer! At night! The view was breath-taking! I can't say it's worth our money because it's expensive but it's nice to experience it when touring Sg. I heard it's the biggest Ferris wheel in Asia or in the world? Something like that! Haha!

I told you the view was amaaayziiing!☺

Went shopping at Changi City Point. Bought tons of stuff at low prices! Gotta love Sg! I wanna be back next year with a credit card in hand! Then I'm gonna play a game--swipe swipe and away. :p


"The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
-St. Augustine


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment