January 2, 2012

Chinatown Singapore!☺

Ate and I bought our pasalubongs in Chinatown with Tita Gigi and Iñigo. They treated us for lunch there. I don't know what the place is called but it's along the street on the right when you're coming from the train station.☺

I will always be a rice baby. I love potatoes, I love pasta but my life wouldn't be complete without this.☺ 

Cereal prawns.
This is really good. You can eat the shrimp with skin on and the cereal gives a sweet flavor that compliments the prawns greatly.☺

Roasted chicken.
This is a normal roasted chicken, nothing special though I love the chili sauce very much. It gives the right amount of spicy flavor and I love love love the chips! I don't know what chips it is but it really tastes good.☺

Prawn with egg noodles.
I don't know how this is called, I just made the name above. :D This tastes so good! I also love this dish!☺

Iñigo, Aissa & Alyssa at Chinatown Sg.♥
There were tons of foreigners eating there so I really think that place is a good place to eat at. Thank you Tita GIgi and Iñigo for the treat!☺


"Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing."
-Walt Kelly


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment