January 2, 2012

USS food.☺

The main reason why we went to Sg is to go to Universal Studios because my father and my brother already went there last May '11, just for fairness' sake. To showcase that there's no favoritism. Haha! And here are the foods Ate and I ate while we're in USS. We ate at USS's food place.☺

I only had water for my drink because I have colds the entire time we were in Sg.. I forgot to take a photo of Ate's drink, but it's iced Milo.☺ The small white-ish in the container is a soya gelatin something. It's only free that's why I didn't bother asking what it's called. Haha!

Laksa noodle. It's crazy spicy but tastes delish! It has shrimp, squid, egg, tofu and coconut milk.☺

Fried chicken.☺

They call this chicken rice. I wasn't able to taste this but Ate finish it all so maybe it's delish too or maybe she's just too hungry. Which is which? Haha!☺

I don't know what this is called but it belongs to my laksa and it's spicy too.☺


For the following posts after this, I'm gonna blog about the foods we ate in Sg. I hope I can google the exact names of the foods and the places. Wish me luck and happy reading!☺


"So hungry I could eat a horse."
-Proverb


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment