January 2, 2012

"God sends meat, and the Devil sends cooks."

I always wanted to eat at Chili's here in Tomas Morato but it's always not meant to be due to a lot of reasons. But God has a great way in fulfilling our wants, after spending the whole day at Universal Studios Sg, Ate and I was so hungry that we end up eating at Chili's located laying around near USS's entrance.☺

I was so happy because it's a 'want' come true! :p It's not a dream because it's just a simple restaurant, a dream would be eating at El Bulli or Noma. Got my point? :D

Guiltless tomato basil pasta.☺
This one is just fine, I love the chicken breast! It's so tender you'll love it! What I didn't like the most in this dish is it's tomato sauce, I know it can be better. A hint of spice like paprika would be good or a little more pepper would do great.☺

Quesadilla explosion.☺
This is so good I should've ordered this alone! I love this one to bits! It's perfection. This is my favorite salad everrr!☺

Southern smokehouse bacon big mouth burger.☺
And this burger is love. This is the real grilled burger. No competition. I love love love it! It's Ate's order but I tasted it and then and there, I wanna finish it all! Haha. It tastes so good I'm planning on eating at Chili's Morato one of these days. And have I mentioned they serve huge servings? Ate and I didn't finish all of our orders because we're already so full!☺

Ate!☺ We're so close we can talk about everything and anything. We know each other too well! We may sometimes be mad at each other but it doesn't last long, a few hours then we're as close as nothing happened again.☺

This blog makes me happy. It's like sharing a part of myself to the world. Sharing my thoughts is like stress reliever in this crazy world. I always say this is my online diary minus the drama of my life. I hope you enjoy my food escapades or I hope you learn in my life experiences that can help you in one way or another. Thank you for reading!☺


"Food, one assumes, provide nourishment; but Americans eat it fully aware that small amounts of poisons have been added to improve its appearance and delay its putrefaction."
-John Cage


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment