January 1, 2012

"The family is a haven in a heartless world."

 There's nothing like celebrating occasions like Christmas with family. The photos below were taken on Christmas day '11 with my mother's side family. I merely chose a few photos from all the photos that were taken that day.☺

With some of my cousins and aunts plus my niece and nephew at my grandparents' place. This is not even half of my maternal side family. My mother's side family does not have tons and tons of money but they are so full of love and compassion. I'm always happy when I'm with them! My cousins are so close to me that they're like my brothers and sisters.☺

With two of my cousin, Lyka and Jaja. Jaja's turning 18 this month, I'm excited for her simple house party.☺

They are younger than me so they call me Ate Alyssa, I love them to bits! My cousins: Drix, Jaja & Ressa or as we call them, Angge. Got to thank Drix for the photos, his baby dslr cam was used.☺

With my niece-slash-goddaughter, Changchang or Reese in her birth certificate and my nephew Edry.☺

Just re-colored my hair the day before Christmas day. Is it fine? :D I channeled the whole day my Russian red lips.☺


"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich."
-Dan Wilcox and Thad Mumford, "Identity Crisis"


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment