January 3, 2012

Gluttons bay ☺♥☺♥☺

Thank God Ate's friends brought us here. I belong here. My Sg experience is complete eating here.☺

Sugarcane Juice
It isn't as sweet as I expected it to be that's why I love it soooo much!☺

Fried rice using arborio rice. It's the one used in rice pilaf.☺

Stir-fried Kangkong
This has a spicy hint that makes it alluring to eat. Kangkong or also known as water spinach is cooked just right that it still has the proper crisp when you bite into it.☺

Beef with oyster sauce
I can eat all of this in one sitting. That's a cue on how it tastes like! I don't know how it's really called, one thing I know for sure--that it's beef. :p

Chicken something something (Haha!)
I also don't know this dish's name but it's also a good pick. It has a right hint of sweetness and the chicken is really tender.☺


"The way you cut your meat, reflects the way you live."
-Confucius


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment