January 2, 2012

Aston's Specialties

Ate's two good friends are now working in Sg and we meet them to catch up and for them to treat us for dinner. Haha! :p They decided to treat us at Aston's because they say it's their favorite food place in Sg.☺

Black Pepper Fish
I asked for a fish dish because I wanted to have a light dinner. But this is not so light after all! It has Garden Veggie and Baked Potato. The fish tastes so good, I love it! The black pepper sauce is really good and it complimented the cream dory very well! I love their suggestion on me. I liked it very much!☺

Hickory BBQ Chicken with Baked potato and Tasty RIce
I was not able to taste any dish besides mine because I was so busy enjoying my dish, I almost forgot to take a photo that's why this is already eaten.☺

Teriyaki Chicken with French Fries and Baked Potato

Lemon Lime Chicken with Baked Potato and French Fries

Thank you Jiggy and Jelly for that wonderful dinner at Aston's and coffee at Starbuck's. I laughed all night and enjoyed the whole time!☺


"If you're happy, you eat. If you're sad, you eat. You lose a job, you eat. You get a job, you eat. It's, you know, it's addiction."
-Barbara Cook


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment