January 1, 2012

Step it up!☺

I personally think, airline companies should step it up when it comes to their meal services. It's just so frustrating especially when you paid for it. 

Mineral water and Ham & mozzarella sandwich.☺
Cebu Pacific Air does not include the meal on their plane tickets so this one's a purchase while I'm on the aircraft. I just wanna blog about this that's why I bought a sandwich. LOL. I think I'm addicted with my blog! Haha! :p 

As expected, it's bland and a waste of money! I've already tried 3 airline foods which are Philippine Airlines, HongKong Airlines and Cebu Pacific Air. Those three were consistent, they are consistently serving bad food! Haha!

I personally think it's possible to serve good food on the plane, I just don't think why they don't do it. I'm calling all the airline owners, please please please step your food services up! Kindly serve good food with great choice list! It won't hurt your billions.. It would be your passengers' pleasure. The passengers that get you rich. Please do something. Thank you.☺


Flight Attendant: Would you like to have a dinner Sir?
Passenger: What are my choices?
FA: Yes or No.


'Til next time!☺

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment