July 21, 2014

Music Monday

There are two reasons why I decided to share this artist or this song this week.  (That's a lot of this in one sentence.)  When I first saw the video below, I literally shed a few tears!  I'm not kidding or exaggerating.  I merely can relate with what the video is portraying.  Self-esteem is not so easy to acquire.  It's something we all work on everyday.  I really commend John Legend for making this video, it's amazing, uplifting, and real.  And for the song, he never fails to make a girl feel better and feel special.


Have you seen it?  Now, how do you feel?☺  Anyhoo, another reason why I wanted to showcase John Legend this week is because he's coming back to Manila this year!  AAAAAH!!  I missed him last time that's why I want to catch him this time!  I wanna watch him perform live the song above, All Of Me, Everybody Knows, Take Me Away, Save Room, and Ordinary People.  Ordinary-freaking-People!!!  Where's a genie or a fairy godmother when you need one?  I hope I get to save money before the ticket sells out.  Or I wish for a good samaritan to give me a ticket.




                                                                                                                    See you in his concert!!☺ 
                                                                                                                *fingers-crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment