July 7, 2014

Music Monday

Sam Smith is my greatest 2014 artist discovery.  Well, yes, I've been living under a rock for quite some time that's why I just discovered Sam a couple of months ago this year.  And man, I love him!  I listen to him every day to make up for the loss time.  I hope I'm not the only one who do that!  Anyway, a lot of us have been hearing his songs playing over the radio specifically Latch, Money on my Mind, La La La, and Stay With Me so I personally opted to not share those songs for my Music Monday. :)

I am sharing my most favorite track from Sam Smith's In the Lonely Hour album...


I love the song so much!  There are just so many feelings when I'm listening to it.  If you have ever been in an unrequited love, I know you're gonna understand.  Sam Smith himself mentioned in an interview that his album is inspired by a one-sided love affair.  The whole album is really heartbreakingly beautiful!  Someone said he's like the male version of Adele, and I couldn't agree more.  He can absolutely tug your heartstrings!  What's up with these brilliant British artists these past few years?  They've been dominating the music industry. :)




                                                                                        Ta Ta!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment