July 14, 2014

Music Monday

In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.  -Anne Frank


I find this MV so cute and I really like the song.  I've been reading a lot of bad reviews regarding Robin Thicke's latest album named 'Paula' because they said it's too personal and not meant to be publicized.  But personally, I like the album and actually the track above is my favorite among the songs.  I will never know what truly happened between the couple but I really hope they sort it out.  I'm not sure if the album was honestly made for apologizing and for winning her back or for publicity purposes; If the reason is the former, I want to commend Robin Thicke for admitting his shortcomings through some of the songs and for trying to win her wife's heart back.  Not everyone is strong enough to do that, more so to do that with the world watching.


P.S.
I'm sorry for being too serious with this post.  I just don't like separations and break ups.  It's always personal for me, and besides I really feel sorry for their kid.  The innocents are the ones who suffer the most.


                                                                                  Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment