July 28, 2014

Music Monday

London Grammar is one of my favorite underrated bands.  I stumble upon them while I was watching random youtube videos probably around this time last year.  I still remember that Wasting My Young Years is the first song I heard from them and I instantly loved them.  Hannah Reid's voice is magical!  I initially thought Hannah Reid is London Grammar, just like Foxes or Birdy, but then I googled London Grammar and to my surprise it's a band!  An amazing one at that. :)

Devil Inside is not London Grammar's original song, but it's a cover song from INXS.  This wonderful cover was used for Game of Thrones's Season 4 trailer early this year.  I love it so much, I decided to put it here. :)

They're really amazing, aren't they?!  I love the melody, the lyrics, Hannah's voice, the instruments' combinations; everything perfectly fits.♥

I've read over the web that they're amazing live and I wish to see them perform a few meters away from me anytime soon, or merely in my lifetime would be more than enough.  If you liked them, go get their album called If You Wait.  If you didn't liked them, you need to get your ears checked.  Kidding aside, try listening to their other songs; aside from the songs shared or mentioned above, I also like Strong, NightcallMetal & Dust, and If You Wait.  :)



                                                                                            Ta Ta!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment