July 24, 2014

Me-time.

Pampering oneself is very important.  It relieves stress, it makes you look good, it makes you feel better, and it makes you happy.  A few hours of indulgence isn't so bad, when you think about it.  So last Friday, I decided to have my nails done at Kamp Nail Hub, one of the newly opened nail salon at U.P. Village.  If you want to visit or contact them, just click on KNH's name for their site. :)

I had their for the Ladies package, if I remember correctly.  It includes a manicure, a pedicure, a foot spa with mask, and a foot massage.  I wanna go back!  And next time, I wanna bring my friends or my cousins over for some girly time. :)

I forgot Ate's name but she's an angel!  She has the gentlest hand, ever!  I mean, in my entire life, ever!! :)

I was the only customer that time and I loved every single minute of it!  I needed that serenity.  And I also loved the temperature of the room!  It's probably 20 degree Celsius, a great escape from the 35 degree Celsius temp outside. :)

I opted for matte black nail polish just because.  If I could wear this color forever, I would.  I love love love black and recently, I'm obsessing over matte black anything.☺

Close-up!


                                                                                            Bisous!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment