August 18, 2014

Music Monday

Lady Gaga, in my opinion, is the most eclectic artist in the world today.  I probably am not her biggest fan but I've been her fan ever since she started, and I think that counts big time.  I've seen her live twice already and she's really a great artist and an awesome performer.  I noticed that she just keeps getting better and better performing on stage and also in terms of penning her songs.  Some people are ambivalent about her because of her quirkiness and raciness, but all I can say about that is different strokes for different folks, bae.  :)

I wanna share this week my most favorite track from her latest album, ARTPOP.  I love this song so much, it's my most played song in my music library.  And I really believe that this song is MY song, I can relate to it crazily.  :)




                                                                                                Ta Ta!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment