August 11, 2014

Music Monday

The artists that I'm showcasing this week is very special to my heart.  I got to know them through a celebrity who tweeted a lyrics from one of their songs, then I searched for it and I found a treasure.  Ever since then, they're my most favorite duo, ever.  I've been listening to them for about 3 or 4 years now. (This is a little absurd but every time I'm in a plane and it's about to take off, I always listen to their song Big Jet Plane.)  So, naturally, I was so happy when I discovered that they released a new album!  Oh, wait!  By the way, I'm talking about the Australian singer-songwriter sibling Angus and Julia Stone.

I believe this is their most popular song.  They've actually won a Single of the Year award for this track.  Yes, this is the song I always listen to while the plane's taking off or about to take off, it calms my nerves and it's some kind of a habit now. :)

This is the song I was talking about.  A Filipina celebrity tweeted a couple of lines from this song.  After reading the tweet, I just had to search for the entire lyrics and the artist as well, and I guess the rest is (iTunes)history. Haha :p

Out of all their songs, this is and will always be my most favorite.  I love this song so much, I'm at lost for words to describe how much.  I didn't wanna share this song at first because I don't want someone else telling me, they love this song more than I do.  That's just not possible.  And I ended up sharing this song anyway because I want every reader of mine to know how great Angus and Julia Stone are. :)

Ending this post with my track of choice from their latest self-titled album. :)  I hope you enjoyed listening to these two great artists, as much as I always do.


                 
                                                                                              Hoo roo!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment