February 6, 2011

Sessionista

I really love ASAP Sessionista! That is why I really insisted in watching and I never stopped persuading my parents until they give in and bought tickets. Haha! I specifically idolizes Richard Poon |my love|, Aiza Seguerra, Juris and Nina. So the show is really perfect and a must watch for me. To think I really watch them on ASAP every Sunday to see Richard and hear all of them sing. Actually, each of them were brilliant singers! It is just that the mentioned names were my favorites.

They sang plenty of songs. I was out of count. They sang new songs, old ones, slow, upbeat, foreign songs and opm. Excellent performances!!! I was left amazed and in awe everytime and especially with Richard. I am really into him. I love how he carry a tune. Biased. Haha! The concert lasted for 2 and a half hours and every penny is worth it!       


Rocker chic. Haha!  
My brother Ace and I
Lower box tix for Ate, her bf and I. |Upper box tix for the rest of them.| 
Nins, Ate, Ate Candy, Myself, Mama Baby, Tita Mercy and Iris. |Nanay, Ace  & Tita Zeny were not in the photo.|
Sitti, Duncan, Nina, Princess, Juris, Aiza & Richard
THE ASA
P Sessionista!


I do not want to put all of the photos here, it is hassle! That is why I just chose 5 but there are tons of pics. You know, camwhore! Haha


Love,

A 

No comments:

Post a Comment