February 4, 2011

M.I.A.

I haven't been able to blog for quite some time due to schedule constraints. And well, laziness too. I have been pretty busy in my school, there's just so many things to learn and study. A lot of times, after school, I would not check my sites. So I only have been updating my twitter.

I haven't updated my blog for more than 2 weeks, and for that span of time we have been lectured in school about Soups, Pastas & Grains. Lecture, demo, application of demo, quiz about the lecture plus written, oral and practical exams. That's how my more than 2 weeks had been. Whew! :)

The photos here were taken by myself and the output had been the work of Chef Brando Santos during our demo class.

Roasted Squash Puree


Shrimp Bisque


Consomme


Spaghetti Aglio Olio


Ravioli Stuffed with Mushroom With Alfredo Sauce (This was my personal favorite of all! Super YUM! But SO hard to do. Very time consuming.)


Fettucine With Tomato Sauce (The fettucine was freshly made from a dough. That's part of the lecture & demo.)

I have not been able to take a picture of the grains because my phone is lowbatt that time. I can't take the risk of using the extra power it has. :p But the lecture and demo was Risotto alla Parmigana, Paella, Basic Fried Rice and Rice Pilaf. I was super full after the demo, rice party! :))

xo,

A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment