February 11, 2011

1st Food Review =)

I have been eating in different restaurants and fastfoods for as long as I can remember. I make it a point to discover and try new establishments. It's nice to be knowledgeable of good eats especially to the industry I am pursuing.

These are the ones I tried in the last couple of weeks:


Syoti's in Timog = Good eat! 
Affordable & Yummy at the same time. :)
Beef w/ Broccoli

Carver's in Araneta = Bad eat!
Affordable but not yummy and the service isn't good. I'm not gonna repeat the mistake I've done, definitely.
IDK.
Their rice isn't even hot when served! For goodness' sake!!! :/

Jay-J's in Timog = Good eat!
Afforadable and very delicious!!! I keep coming back! Need I say more? Haha
Kare-Kare & Crispy Pata ♥

Red Crab in Gateway = Good eat!
Good service, good place, good food. I expected more but I still have to try their other foods. :)
Carbonara (I didn't remember I asked for extra oil. Haha)

Yey in Timog = Good eat!
Delicious, good service and cozy place.
Marinara & Mango Juice

Ha Yuan in Timog = Good eat!
Affordable and delicious though their service isn't fast enough, I'm coming back! 
IDK.
Shark's Fin Siomai

Beef Wanton and Soya Milk ♥
This is my first ever food review. I didn't actually describe their food critically. I might do that on to my next food review. :)



Love,

A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment