February 27, 2011

Hofex 2011

When Chef Brando told us about the Hofex 2011, I got so excited. Hofex is Asia's leading food and hospitality trade show that occurs biennially in Hongkong. This year's Hofex will be on May 11-15 at Hongkong Convention Center. 

I got so excited because we, the students, can join the GCHA team who will compete there. This conference/competition/exhibit/trade show is a good exposure for the culinarians. We're going to learn a lot from there. 

Chef Brando had attended the Hofex 2007 and won a bronze medal in a competition. He will be competing again this year along with other Chef instructors and some students of Global Academy. 

So I already asked my father for his consent in joining the GCHA team because the school needs the confirmation on Monday and luckily he, my loving father, said yes. Eeee! ♥

So far, I'm joining my school's team on May going to HK for a week, more probably May 9-15. Yehey!!! ♥ I hope everything goes smoothly and no commotion will happen. 

E-X-C-I-T-E-D! :) If ever, it will be my first time in Hongkong and it will also be my first time to travel without my parents. Aaaa! I'm really looking forward to this trip. :)


Love,

A♥
   

No comments:

Post a Comment