February 6, 2011

Love and Other Drugs

I really wanted to watch LAOD from the very beginning I saw the poster of the movie. But then time constraints occurs. So finally last Wednesday |February 2, 2011|, Jaja, my cousin, treated me for some viewing. Jaja, Ressa |another cousin of mine|, Ate and myself all watched it! YEHEY! =p

Before viewing the movie, we ate somewhere. I do not want to mention the name of where we ate because the food is NOT delicious in any way. I swear! Money wasted. Ugh!

I liked the movie! Actually no, I loved it! The first part of the movie was kinda okay but for me the ending was THE best! I am a hopeless romantic type of person, maybe that is why I love love love the ending. Hehe. And could I just add that Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhal were both sizzling HOT?! Haha!

   "I've never known anyone who actually believe that I was enough until I met you. And then you made me believe it too." -Jamie Randall, Love and Other Drugs ♥

ATE & JAJA

RESSA & I

"Sometimes the things you want the most don't happen and what you least expect happens. I don't know--you meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet that one person and your life is changed." -Jamie Randall, Love & Other Drugs

Love,


  


No comments:

Post a Comment