February 27, 2011

Catch up

Hello, hello! Been on MIA again due to, well as always, school stuff and laziness. Haha! My guilty pleasure slash relaxation time all through out was watching movies and tv series like Gossip Girl, Glee and Pretty Little Liars. May it be at home via DVD or dl-ed stuff or in a movie house. I have watched a couple this past few days.. 

DISCLAIMER: All the photos were copied from Google. ☺

I have seen half of the movie on Star Movies then I realized I haven't watch this one yet in my entire life so I decided to download it and watch. I'm kinda moved with the story but not really moved with tears, affected and all. I'm just moved period. Maybe I expected some more because I was really really really touched by Meg Ryan's City of Angels and I actually don't wanna compare this with one of my favorite movie, My Best Friend's Wedding because they have different story line though they both tackle about being friends and love. I can say this is already a classic one thus a must watch for hopeless romantic people like me. :) 


It is not a secret that I'm currently taking up Culinary Arts in Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy so when Mommy Rose, a classmate of mine, told me about Catherine Zeta-Jones' 2009 movie about cooking and love and that she's portraying as an Executive Chef and Aaron Eckhart as her Sous Chef, I got excited and said I'm gonna download and watch it too. It's an okay movie for me. That's all I can say. :)


This is a true to life story about Julie Powell and Julia Child about what cooking has done in their life. I really love this movie, I have already marked this as one of my favorites. Really. Seriously. I even searched for Julie's blog and I found it! Yehey! Here. And I'm now planning to buy the book. I hope to get it soon! :) I'm not gonna get tired of watching this, it inspires the hell out of me. And I found it cute that I understand the French terms used, I got kilig every time. This is definitely a must watch movie for people who are passionate about cooking. ♥ 


This is the cutest movie ever! And I really think, this is a must watch for those who want to cook. The movie says, "ANYONE CAN COOK." That is really inspiring and the movie defined the meaning of that. ♥ 


I watched this last night and I actually liked the story. Not the best story ever but it's nice! :)


Out of all the movies here in this blog post, this is the only movie I have watch in the movie house. I must say every penny spent is extremely worth it!!! Adam Sandler is a genius! Jennifer Aniston is so great! I laughed and I was touched. I think it's Adam Sandler's thing to make you laugh and make you fall in love in a movie. I LOVE IT!!! ♥

"Watching movie takes me away from my own problems and gave me a total escape."


Love,


A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment