January 7, 2011

Holiday 2010

I have been MIA here in my blog so I'm gonna fill it up today with the things that have happened and the thoughts that has been on my mind. This post would be about the Holiday that I had. A normal holiday of a regular Filipino citizen. :)

First Christmas party I have attended to is with my friends that I used to live with in a condominium in Manila when I was still studying in CEU. We decided to do Sex-And-The-City-ish celebration. Actually, I suggested it because I'm pretty addicted with SATC series & movies. I merely love Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte & Miranda. :)

Our room. Very healthy living, we didn't drink for the night and we don't smoke either. :)
[I was wearing a red F&H dress and a red cardigan from Weet Collections.]

Gotta love the spa!!! ♥ (L-R) Kiyomi, Nikka, I & Chenee ♥
Kiyomi & I had steamed bath, sauna and full body massage while Nikka & Chenee had hand and foot fruity massage.

After going to the spa, we ate dinner at Shakey's just across the hotel. Then we went to our room and shared what has been happening in our lives. :)


Next party I went was with my cousins with my Tatay's side. ♥ It was fun though I arrived late 'cause I came from SM Megamall.
(L-R) Ate Mei, my brother Ace, I, Ferlie & Judiel. :)
[I was wearing a dark gray PRP dress with a MNG sling bag.]

Fretzie, I & Jel.


And now it's Christmas Day!! :)
In the morning, I attended the baptismal of my godson, Lord Harvey. In this photo, I'm with my kumpare & kumares. :)
(L-R) Edgar, Tintin, Joanne, Diane, Mim, I, Iris, Eloisa, Heidi (Harvey's mom), & Kiyomi
[I'm wearing a red boyfriend polo & black leggings from Greenhills and a black heels from Forever 21.]

In the evening of the 25th, my cousins in my mother's side and I had some drinking session while karaoke-ing. :)
(fr top; L-R) I, Apols, Je, Tin, Edry, Lyka, Ate Candy, Epi, Pati, Yet, Nins, Kiyomi, Angge, & Aryan. ♥
[Same boyf polo that I was wearing in the morning but I changed into shorts from Gh too and the bag was vintage from my mother's.]


Welcoming 2011! :) We stayed in our place for some foods and firecrackers & fireworks. :)
(L-R) Angge, I, Jaja, Pati, Lyka & my favorite goddaughter/niece, Changchang. ♥

I, Nanay, Ate, Ace & Changchang ♥

The fountain with Ate. :)

So far, that's how my 2-3 weeks had been with only the highlights. Some days, I shopped and some days I was in our store and some days I was home, watching SATC series or a romantic/comedy movie. Apparently, this has been my longest post ever. :) That's all folks, HAPPY 2011! This is going to be an amazing year for all of us! Positivity!!! ♥

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment