January 7, 2011

Global Culinary & Hospitality Academy Life

The wall beside the stairs.



Wall of the room. Photos of kitchen equipment and utensils.


The front part of the room.


Spices

"If painters have their paints, we have our herbs & spices." -Chef Brando


Vinegars on the outermost part and Cooking oils infront: (L-R) Sesame Oil, Vegetable Oil, Corn Oil, Peanut Oil, Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil


My work place. :)


My knife skills lab work. I got 91/100. Hah! I'm proud! :p
Kangkong - Chiffonade. Parsley - Chopped. Singkamas - Tourne, Paysanne, Brunoise, Small Dice, Julienne, Batonnete. Onion - Mince. Garlic - Mince. Shallots - Mince. Eggplant - Rondelle, Bias, Fan.


Lecture & Demo for Lamb by Chef Brando


My lab work for de-boning chicken. I only got 83/100. Boo hoo! Better luck next time! :D


"Culinary schools can just teach you as much, it's your part to practice it and be well-skilled." -Chef Brando

Love,
A ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment