January 9, 2011

Concerts

The first ever concert I attended to was Lady Gaga's Live in Manila, August 2009 in Araneta Coliseum. The ticket was a gift from my beloved Ate (older sister in Filipino) for my 18th birthday. I am really Lady Gaga's biggest fan so it was really surreal to have a patron ticket. She's THE bomb! I got gaga over her. ♥


The next concert I attended to was Akon's Live in Manila, October 2009 in Araneta Coliseum. I'm not an Akon fan but my cousin is so she asked me to come with her. We got a lower box tix and I will never ever regret the day I said yes because it was worth the time and money. I really enjoyed and I got Akon-ized! :)


Then the third was Timbaland Live in Manila with JT & Jojo, March 2010 in SM MOA Concert Grounds. I actually forced my Ate to watch and with some circumstances, she paid for our Gold tix. :D I'm in love with Justin Timberlake! I fucking swear!!! I wanted to go to Sofitel that time to be a paparazzi. :) He is LOVE! I felt euphoria when he showed up on the stage and performed. ♥♥♥


When I experienced watching concerts, I became into it. Just like watching the movies, it makes me happy. Dancing on air happy. Though, there are also concerts I wanted to watch but wasn't able to because of budget and venue constraints. I really got depressed missing out Katy Perry, Usher, Boyz II Men and Ne-Yo.

I don't want to watch concert anymore on SM MOA Concert Grounds because it's hassle. It's open, no chairs, and faaar from our place. Araneta Coliseum is perfect!!!

Early this time, I got to see the list of the ones who will have their concerts here in the Ph for January to May. It's hell crazy! To name some are Janet Jackson, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, etc. And a local performers I'm dying to watch are the ASAP Sessionistas on February 5, 2011 on Araneta Coliseum. I'm currently dying because I got no money honey. Damn Girl! LOL :p


Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment