December 10, 2010

First week of school

As I've said in my recent post, I started coming to my new school last monday, December 6, 2010. And hell, since then I enjoyed every single day. No pretensions, new school, new environment, new friends. It's normal that first week of school is the awkward-getting-to-know stage in gaining friends. I'm actually lucky enough that my high school friend, Stella Monreal, has been going to the same school so that's some kind of an edge. :)

Working shoes/Chef's shoes

I don't have pants that's why I bought because we're required to wear black pants and white shirt until the uniform's given.

My book, chef's knife, pairing knife, and steel.

GCHA's loot bag.

Student's handbook.

Locker key.

My cousin fitted my uniform.

I was really excited to fit my uniform but when I already did, I got dismayed. Haha. I am so plump!!!

XOXO

2 comments: