December 4, 2010

Ain't no rest for the wicked

I have been pretty busy these past few days. I'm always out and when it's time for me to check on my sites, I'm too tired or should I say too lazy to even put up a decent blog post. I have been busy due to school stuff, I went to my old school(CEU) for two consecutive days for the release of my TOR. I can't wait to get it! Getting it means I'm totally freed from that school. And I'm dying to be!! The other days, I went to my new school(GCHA): a day for my interview, another day for paying my tuition fee and another one for my orientation. I have not been taking photos due to stress and all. I'm actually so nervous before my interview but it ended just fine and I laughed at myself for torturing myself in being nervous. I got nervous too before my orientation 'cause I don't know what will going to happen but it was just merely an orientation for freshmen. Literally explaining the rules and regulations of the school and also the grading system etc etc. I already met who will be my classmates starting on Monday(December 6, 2010) and I so hope to have great friends among them. Wish me luck for monday! :)

Welcome to my new school! ♥
Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy :)

Credits to my cousin for the photo


2 comments: