November 29, 2010

DVD Night

DISCLAIMER: All the photos were copied from Google. ☺


One of my all time favorite movie is My Best Friend's Wedding by Julia Roberts. I have actually watched it for the nth time, whenever I'm sad or I'm happy or I have nothing to watch or I'm bored or I have nothing to do, I instantly play it. It's comedy/drama, it can make you smile and laugh and be sad and cry at once. I really love it! ♥

So last night, together with my cousin, my older sis, my older sis' bf and a childhood friend, we watched it. Thank God I didn't cry or even shed a tear because they're teasing everyone, it was actually the first time I watched it and didn't cry. Haha. I swear! That's serious.

Here are some screencaps I got from Google, these are some of the tear-jerker scenes for me. :)


MICHAEL: Kimmy says when you love a person, you say it. You say it, right then. Out loud. Or the moment...
JULIANNE & MICHAEL: Just passes you by.
JULIANNE: I came here to bring you to the church. For you to marry the man of OUR dreams.


TWINS: Someday.. When I'm awfully low. When the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking of you.. And the way you look tonight. ♫♫♫


No comments:

Post a Comment