November 23, 2010

Figurative speech

This photo was taken December 2009. I can't imagine that I'm actually fatter today compared to my figure last year. I know how it happened, I don't control my food intake and I also do not exercise. I eat whenever I want, whatever I like because it makes me happy. But for goodness' sake, not all the things that makes us happy is good for us. Lesson learned! I don't take a photo of myself nowadays because I only end up deleting them because of my dismay. I really should take some action to reduce some fats. Actually I started to shift from the regular rice to brown rice. It's a good start! I'm gonna take it slowly but surely. It's for my own good. Right? I'm gonna keep that in mind. By the way, I chose that title because I talked about FIGURE. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment