November 26, 2010

Dream cars baby

I actually just have three dream cars, I can die once I've acquired those. Kidding aside. I really really love Mini Cooper. I totally do. I'm blinded by it. I want to have one in the near future.

I think it's perfect for me, right now. I am single and spontaneous. I started loving Mini Coopers since I've watched Mr. Bean. And that's once upon a time ago. MC is my first love when it comes to cars.

Second in line is none other than THE Hummer. I'm actually not a sucker of huge cars but when I saw a Hummer in person, I fell in love. I swear! That is SO true. My cousin actually witnessed my amusement. No joke. :D I, in fact, took a picture that time. And here it is: (SORRY FOR THE LOW QUALITY OF THE PICTURES, I JUST USED MY PHONE IN TAKING IT.)


Third is Lamborghini. Who wouldn't love this wonderful wonderful creation? Tell me. :p We just saw this yellow Lamborghini in C5 and I took a photo of it. I even asked my Kuya Jun to hurry driving and he told me we can't beat that one no matter how fast he'll drive. Haha. Okay, I just forgot that time that it's a sports car because of my excitement. lol

I'm gonna be fine without those yet I'm so sure that I'm going to be extremely and undeniably happy to acquire even just one of these three brilliant invention. Calling Tatay! Haha. JK. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment