November 24, 2010

Eeny meeny miny moe

Last November 22, 2010 my cousin and I went to Negoskwela to enroll myself for Chinese Cuisine seminar then went straight to three Culinary schools to choose one among them. Our first Culinary school stop was Global Culinary and Hospitality Academy in Timog, Quezon City. GCHA is the only Culinary institution that offers Grand Diploma in Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry. Then second stop was First Gourmet Academy in Old Balara, Quezon City. FGA has a great view in their kitchen. I swear! I actually fell in love with the view of Antipolo, Eastwood and Katipunan. And they also have a really good front desk officer, she's so cheerful and accommodating. And the last but definitely not the least International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management in Katipunan, Quezon City. ISCAHM is the nearest among the three in our place and the building was really easy to find. I heard it has been the second in throne next to CCA. After the adventure, we went to Gateway Mall to eat because we're dead tired and starving at the same time. We decided to eat at Teriyaki Boy and we went home. That's all folks!


credits to my cousin for this photo


My cousin and I shared with Kanikama Roll.


What I ate: Teriyaki Boy Bento


Wet look due to the heavy rain and we got no umbrella ella eh eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment