April 21, 2011

Love can stand the test of time.

DISCLAIMER: The photo was copied from Google. ☺


Before I sleep, I really just have to blog about this movie I just finished watching about a couple of minutes ago. The movie is indeed brilliant! I cried buckets of tears. I swear to God it's a tear jerker. Plus the Philippines has a cameo yet important part in the movie and I find it very endearing. 


This is really a must watch movie for hopeless romantics like me or actually it's a must watch for anyone and any age. It's about love and waiting and fighting about what you believe is right. Aaaa! I love the movie! I love every bit of it. And I also love Sean Faris, the physical therapist/godson. This movie is officially listed on my all-time-favorite. You have to watch it if you haven't yet! Go! :)


I have to sleep now and dream about my own great love. Chos! :p I've been somewhat ending my recent posts with a quote... so here it is:


"I don't believe on giving up on things." -Caroline Thomas




Love,


A

No comments:

Post a Comment