April 15, 2011

I'm SO back! :)

It has been almost a month or so and I really missed blogging. I decided to go back into the blogging world because firstly, I don't have anything much to do this coming days and secondly, I realized that sharing some things makes the load lighter to carry. :)


The latest things about me: (I'm gonna tackle each in several posts.)


1. I'm done with my Culinary Arts classes and exams, I'm now taking up Baking & Pastry. Woo hoo! 


2. I have just re-colored my hair brown-ish. Will post a decent photo in one of my following post. :)


3. I am going to HK on May with my friends/classmates. Yehey!!! I am extremely excited!!! 


4. There's this matter that I don't know how to solve but I'm really looking forward to get over and done with it soon. POSITIVITY! :)




Love,


A

No comments:

Post a Comment