April 16, 2011

A closer step in achieving my dreams. ♥


Just last week, I already, unofficially, finished my Culinary Arts course. Unofficially because I still have to undergo the on-the-job-training first for me to march and get my diploma. :) But, it's a good sign that I've finished the course with no failure, right? :p I had some low grades, yes, but I really didn't fail the major grades. It's kinda hard to explain, but in the end I passed, period. YEHEY! :)   
With some of my classmates. :)
Avin Abrenica & Alyssa Alejandro & Rose Antalan
I am the happiest that I've passed because I've been really stressed about our comprehensive final exam, we cooked a 3 course meal in a span of 2 hours plus a written exam. I got 82 over 100 for the laboratory then 91 over 100 for the written exam. I am SO contented and happy with my grades because I know in my heart that I really did my best. :)


Myself with my Double Baked Potatoes, Glazed Asparagus & Medium Rare Grilled Beef Shank :) 
This was actually a stolen shot while Chef Brando Santos was re-arranging or fixing my plating. :)
I am now studying Baking & Pastry in the same school. I just started last monday, April 11, 2011 and I'm so excited for the upcoming days. There's something about cakes and pastries that I really do love. Sweetness really is my weakness! :)


Batch 10 of GCHA Timog with Chef Brando Santos ♥
I hope to be successful in the field I chose. May the force be with me! :)
I'm crossing my fingers with my plans in the near future. Wish me all the luck in the world! I know and I believe that I can do this, sometimes I just need a little push! :p Go Alyssa!! And I'm gonna end this blog post with my favorite line of all time about dreams or plans. :)


"Reach for the moon. If you don't get there, you'll end up with the stars."  




Love,


A

No comments:

Post a Comment