April 19, 2011

Summer Getaways...

First ever destination was on Club Manila East in Taytay, Rizal. I went there together with my paternal cousins/relatives last March 6, 2011. This was my first taste of summer 2011. :)

Judiel, Aissa(my Ate), Ace(younger bro), Mickko & Alyssa(me) with our serious shot. :p

Nins, Ferlie, Fretzie, Judiel, Myself & Ate with our kayaks. :)

No KJ in the group. We all had fun! ♥
The kaboodle at the wave pool. :)
AMDA Sisters.
I really had fun with this bonding time with my paternal cousins & relatives. It was my first time to go to CME and it was quite a good experience though I really am not sure if I'm ever coming back because honestly, I would rather choose Splash Island Resort over CME but that's just my opinion. :)


Second destination was just located in our place--Montalban, Rizal. It was just a 5 minute tricycle or jeepney ride from our home. This is also a famous place in our town because there's this legend that tells, a giant named Bernardo Carpio was stopping 2 colliding mountains from hitting each other because his dog was being trapped in the middle. The story's somewhat like that and Bernardo Carpio's footsteps and hand prints are still visible up to now on the said place. The place I'm talking about in our town is called Wawa, it's a dam but already not functioning. It has stopped years ago so it's open for public. I went there with my maternal cousins and Ate's friends last March 26, 2011. :) 

Here's the 2 mountains' back view. :)
Lyka, Myself, Ressa
It's cold. The water & it's also windy. :)
Coldness can't stop us from enjoying the water. :p
Lyka, Edry, Myself, Dianne, Joanne
Wawa Dam :)
Front view of the 2 mountains. :)

April 18, 2011 - Ressa Angela's 17th birthday. My cousin's birthday was originally planned for a swimming outing at Splash Island Resort but a sudden change of fate so we decided to celebrate it at Picnic Grove, Tagaytay. I have a fever the day before but still I joined the group. I don't wanna miss anything fun. :p We just planned to have a simple picnic and some sight-seeing. When we arrived there, we ate then rest for a while and decided to go and try the zipline..
Ready for flight! :D It was our first time. :)
ARRIVAL! 


We got bored at Picnic Grove so we decided to go to EK! Where the magic stays with you! :) 
I LOVE SPONTANEITY! That's SO me. :p

Kiyomi, Myself(I don't know why I'm facing the other side), Drix, Ressa, Joanne, Dianne, Ace :)
Kiyomi, Myself, Drix, Apols, Ressa, Lyka
I'm currently resting because when I got home last night from this trip, I had a recurrence of my fever. But now I'm already feeling better, maybe a little more rest and some more meds and I'm all good for another getaway. :p Oh, how I wish! Haha. I watched Gossip Girl's latest episode a while ago and a line was stuck on my mind. So, I'm gonna end this post with that line, don't worry it's related. :)


"Who you travel with is more important than the destination. "

Love,

A


No comments:

Post a Comment