May 27, 2011

Stress Reliever

If twitter is my shock absorber, watching movies is actually my stress reliever. I usually post my own review or reaction about the movies I watch here. So here are the ones I've watched:


DISCLAIMER: All the photos were copied from Google. ☺


Watched this last May 20. It's first showing day. And I like it but the first three movies were greater than this one. Johnny Depp is brilliant as usual! And I love Penelope Cruz! Such beauty and her accent's actually a plus points. :)

I cannot as in CAN NOT miss this one. I love Paul Walker and I love this one!! My favorite from all the Fast & Furious movies. Great effects, superb storyline. I LOVE IT!!! Words aren't enough. :p

I was and still am singing the movie's theme song until after 2-3 weeks. Brighter than Sunshine! I like the story, one of those movies that makes you wanna fall in love. :) 


THIS. ♥♥♥ I love this movie. This is instantly added to one of my favorites. :) I love the 'flowers', the card, their lines. Oh, a must watch! :) For me, personally, it's really not all about making out rather it made me realize that if you have a feelings for someone, you really can't fool yourself. There's this certain happiness you can only get from that person.


"We don’t choose who we fall in love with and it 

never works out the way it should." -Alvin, No 

Strings Attached


Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment