May 27, 2011

Branded Dreams...

All of us wants something, may it be gadgets, shoes, clothes, bags, or anything that we would buy if money isn't a problem. I want branded stuff. I go for quality over quantity and I also want pieces that never goes out of style. Classic pieces as what they've said! :)

DISCLAIMER: All the photos were copied from Google. ☺

I always always wanted to own a double C bag, especially this Chanel 2.55 one. :)



A woman in a red sole is never ugly. This is my dream shoes. I swear! I love heels though it hurts like hell to wear one. But it really makes my legs nicer to look at. :p Christian Louboutin!


 My dream bag. Hermes. I want the crocodile skin. :) 


This is actually part of the industry I'm pursuing. I want to have a really nice kitchen. I want it to be minimalistic and I also want it to be black and white and a touch of steel.


You can never go wrong with an LBD. Enough said. :)


I want to have a shades or sunglasses collection. I just love them! :)


 Since I laid my eyes on the T&C's key necklaces, I know I have to have one. It's so me, I'm not kidding! Plus I have a small collection of necklaces with pendants, this would be a perfect addition to it. 


YSL wallet. Specifically this one, I really want one. I want to replace my Guess wallet with this one. :D


I know soon, after working hard, I can get these things on my own. And I'm really looking forward to it! GIRLS WILL BE GIRLS. :)

"Women can never have enough bags and shoes. Deal with it."


Love,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment