October 12, 2015

Music Monday


Came across Halsey a month or two ago and I've been obsessed with her music ever since. I can't believe she's just 21. How does she channel all of that? It's crazy how talented she is! I also dig that Halsey is an anagram of her real name Ashley. How cool is that?! I'm totally fangirling and I'm not even ashamed. Haha :D To top that off, I saw on tumblr that her Badlands tour's theme is travel! Like there's a passport with stamp, boarding pass as a venue ticket, a screen showing boarding times in the lobby etc. I don't know if those were true, but if it were, I'm totally sold! Attending a concert is one of the best times of a fan's life; experiencing these things will be euphoric and having some kind of a memorabilia to take home other than ticket stub is freaking amazing! Believe me, I know. I love discovering new artists. It's one of life's simple joys. :)



xx AA

No comments:

Post a Comment